iPad Fantasy Football Draft Guide App

theidpguru theidpguru

iPad Fantasy Football Draft Guide App

Post comments, questions, or upgrade ideas about the iPad Fantasy Football IDP Draft Guide App
Geoff Geoff

Re: iPad Fantasy Football Draft Guide App

Hi,

I bought your app today and can't figure out how to get it to do what I want. I tried emailing the support address from the first screen on the app and it was returned as undeliverable.

Is there a way for me to add my league's scoring rules, modify projections, re-rank, move players up and
down as I'm drafting, filter out nose tackles, etc? Is there a way to see the stat projections behind the ranking?

Also, none of the players appears to have much information. Did something go wrong during the sync, or are those blank areas for me to add my own notes, or what? How can I add notes to the players?

Thanks for your help.

Geoff
theidpguru theidpguru

Re: iPad Fantasy Football Draft Guide App

Geoff:

Unfortunately, since this is the 1st release of the app, the App basically provides you with just a player rankings, their bye weeks, specific position, team, and injury status. It allows you to check the players off as they are selected, so that you can keep track of them. We don't yet have the capability to add in more specific information (such as the information in my draft guide - ADP, detailed player notes, etc.).

- Ryan Sitzmann
Geoff Geoff

Re: iPad Fantasy Football Draft Guide App

Thanks for the quick response.

Glad it wasn't just me not being able to figure out how the app worked.

It wasn't really what I was looking for, but I mainly bought it because I like your draft guide anyway.

Consider my questions feature requests for next year, then :-)