IMPORTANT NOTICE: GURU WILL BE GONE FOR WEEKS 6 & 7

theidpguru theidpguru

IMPORTANT NOTICE: GURU WILL BE GONE FOR WEEKS 6 & 7

IMPORTANT SITE NOTICE: I WILL BE OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS AND WILL THEREFORE BE UNAVAILABLE TO WRITE MY ARTICLES/ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS VIA EMAIL, COMMENT POSTS, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, ETC. DURING THAT TIME.

I'M SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE MY READERS, BUT THE GURU HAS TO HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE JUST LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE :) I WILL BE BACK FULL FORCE FOR THE START OF WEEK 8. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHILE I'M GONE!

P.S. - IF YOU FEEL IN A CHARITABLE MOOD OR WANT TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THE ADVICE GIVEN ON THE SITE, FEEL FREE TO DONATE (BUTTON ON THE RIGHT PANEL). THE EXTRA MONEY WOULD REALLY COME IN HANDY DURING MY TRIP :)
The Amish Ninja The Amish Ninja

Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE: GURU WILL BE GONE FOR WEEKS 6 & 7

Think he forgot to include Week 3 also.
theidpguru theidpguru

Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE: GURU WILL BE GONE FOR WEEKS 6 & 7

What?
George George

Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE: GURU WILL BE GONE FOR WEEKS 6 & 7

and week 4?? I get the Guru has a social life but that's a lot of missed time.  Doesn't lend a lot of credibility to the site when the site is shut down.
George George

Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE: GURU WILL BE GONE FOR WEEKS 6 & 7

I'll donate money if you provide waiver pick-ups in a timely fashion...
Hank Hank

Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE: GURU WILL BE GONE FOR WEEKS 6 & 7

Donated. Enjoy your vacation Ryan!
theidpguru theidpguru

Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE: GURU WILL BE GONE FOR WEEKS 6 & 7

Just an FYI this post is old (from 2012). So I won't be gone for Weeks 6 & 7 of this year. I was gone for Weeks 2 and 3. And I still had all my posts up on time for Week 2, it was just Week 3 that was delayed. Plus, it's a free site (in-season) :).

Thanks for the donation!
Hank Hank

Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE: GURU WILL BE GONE FOR WEEKS 6 & 7

You deserve it. Great site! Big IDP fan. You're the best in the biz, hands down.
NBM NBM

Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE: GURU WILL BE GONE FOR WEEKS 6 & 7

Don't let this troll get you down.  I really appreciate everything you do for the IDP community.  Best website, no question.
deeznuts deeznuts

Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE: GURU WILL BE GONE FOR WEEKS 6 & 7

week 8 waiver wire ?